Wedding anniversary wishes for parents|Anniversary wishes for parents. Wedding anniversary of parents is one of the happiest occasions of our life. Parents do a lot of sacrifices for their children. This is the right time to say thank you to them by wishing them with best wedding anniversary wishes and then buying a perfect gift for them. We have written best wedding anniversary wishes for parents for your down to earth Mom and Dad. Pick one from below and spread smiles on their faces. Show them your love and care.
- My dear Mom and Dad, you have proved that true love can exist for a lifetime. It does not come to an end if you are committed to caring for each other. Whatever the circumstances are. Happy wedding anniversary!
- Another year of your successful married life has gone leaving sweet memories to cherish. I wish that you have another hundred years to celebrate the same.
- The love and care that you have for each other is not less than seeing a romantic movie. Happy wedding anniversary.
- Parents like you are nothing but a blessing of God for a child . I am fortunate to have loving and caring parents like you. Happy wedding anniversary, May God bless you with every joy of this world.
- It is a matter of pride for being a child of such a father and a mother who set extraordinary examples of love, care, faith, and trust for others.
- Dear father and my loving mother, for me, you are the best loving couple that I have seen only in movies. Being your kid is not less than a dream come true.
Anniversary wishes for father and mother
- There are many good things for both of you. I am trying to note down and, the list is going endless. I am grateful, happy wedding anniversary.
- Congratulation on your wedding anniversary, Mom and Dad, I am fortunate for being a part of this happy family. May all your sweet dreams come true this coming year!
- You taught me how to live a life by keeping your head high and dignity. I am fortunate to have both of you, you are not only my parents but also teachers of life.
- I am grateful to God, who has made your life long union and for giving me a chance to see a wonderful Dad and an amazing Mom. Happy anniversary to you, my lovely parents.
- Understanding for each other, caring, trust, and love are the reasons behind your long-lasting relationship. May the union gets strength day by day. Happy wedding anniversary!
- You are the best couple who inspires others to live a happy married life by the message of giving more and expecting less. Happy marriage anniversary.
- Dear Mom and Dad, you have gone through good and bad times together with a smile on your face. You are a perfect example of how to be a perfect couple, who’s heart beats for each other. Happy wedding anniversary.
- You are the role models for us, we have learned the true meaning of love, faith, trust from you. Happy anniversary.
Wedding anniversary wishes for father and mother
- You are the best couple as husband and wife but also best friends who stand strong by each others side whenever needed, happy wedding anniversary.
- You are a wise couple who understand the feelings of each other very well. This is the one of the secrets of your happy married life. I wish this would continue for another thousand years.
- Dear Mom and Dad, thank you for your sacrifices. You forget your desires only to turn my dreams into reality, wishing you a happy wedding anniversary, May this day brings the joy of a lifetime.
- May the bond of love that you have, get stronger year by year. Happy wedding anniversary.
- You are one of the best couples who make this world a better place to live. I wish your relationship lasts for another hundred years. Happy anniversary.
- Happy wedding anniversary to you. I am lucky for living in a house that seems full of dreams and not less than a heavenly place to live in, and you both have made it with your love.
- Thank you for making my life easier to live with the hard work and sacrifices of both of you. Happy marriage anniversary! May God bless you.
I have seen you love and care is growing year by year, you inspire many others by setting extraordinary examples of endless love. Happy wedding anniversary.
Anniversary wishes for Mom and Dad
- Dear Mom and Dad, I have learned from you how to get happiness by making a smile on the faces of others.
- Dear Dad and Mom, you are kind and compassionate. Both of you are always ready to help those who need your assistance. I am proud to be your kid! Happy wedding anniversary.
- Life never remains the same; it is full of ups and downs. Dear parents, both of you know how to lift when one is feeling down. Please accept my best wishes for your wedding anniversary.
- Sharing a good time and feeling each-others pain without saying a word is one of the significant reasons for your long togetherness. Happy marriage anniversary!
- My dear parents, this is a special day for both of you, but with you love you make every day special for each other. I wish you a day filled with happy moments.
- Happy wedding anniversary, May the celebrations of today, leave long last memories to remember.
- Dear Dad and Mom, you are the best pair of this world who make this world a better place to live with your love. Thank you for your contribution.
- You can only understand the feeling of your life partner if you have a deep love for each other and, I have seen the same in both of you.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for parents
- Happy birthday to the most loving and caring couple of this world, I have ever seen, and that’s you, my mom and dad! You know how to make a family, a happy family very well. I am proud to be a part of it.
- Today we are celebrating the start of another year of love, trust, and faith, happy wedding anniversary, my dear parents.
- My dear Dad and Mom, you are not only perfect life partners but also perfect parents. I am fortunate for being your child. Happy marriage anniversary.
- My best wishes to you on this special day, you brought me into a colorful world, taught me how to live a life keeping head high. I am grateful to both of you.
- Happy anniversary to the most beautiful couple of this world! You have faced ups and downs of life together. You both know the ways how to go through a tough time with a smiling face.
- Dear parents, your are not only the best life partners but also best teachers of life who can explain love, trust, and care very well. Happy anniversary!
You may also like to read: